The Manchester Islamic Centre (MIC) Daawa Department is pleased to announce resuming of the Sunday event for both, new Muslims and non-Muslims.
The Sunday weekly programme is set to deliver basic information on Islam and provides the opportunity for open discussions in a friendly and warm atmosphere. No need for booking, just walk in.
- First presentation 4:00pm to 4:45pm - introduction to Islam
- Coffee break, questions and answers for 15 minutes.
- Second presentation 5:00pm to 5:45pm - every week will cover one of the following six articles of faith in a rotating order
· Belief in Allah
· Belief in angles
· Belief in messengers
· Belief in Devine books
· Belief in Judgement Day
· Belief in Decree and Destiny
- Tour of the mosque for 15 minutes.
The program will be repeated every 6 weeks then followed by a special open day, serving lunch and drinks, inviting prominent speakers along with various activities.